Business Wellbeing Online Training helps small business owners and their employees to create a mentally healthy workplace.
It was developed by Everymind, a national institute dedicated to the prevention of mental ill-health and suicide, as part of the Ahead for Business program. You can access more free resources and tools tailored to the specific needs of small business owners on the Ahead for Business digital portal.
This free, online training includes four 10 - 15 minute modules, which are self-paced and can be saved and resumed at any time.
Each topic features interactive activities, case studies, fact sheets and practical tips and tools. You will learn about:
- Mental health and mental ill-health
- Stigma and its effects on those with mental ill-health
- Having conversations about mental ill-health
- How to manage stress and take care of your mental health
- How to create and contribute to a mentally healthy workplace.
Small business owners from around Australia took part in a successful research trial of this online training in 2021. We used their feedback to improve and expand the online training in 2022.